The Alphabet unit says it expects to allow passengers to ride in truly driverless cars in its tests within the next few months.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEXT RIDE MOTOR INC
Around the Web
- Waymo’s Autonomous Cars Cut Out Human Drivers in Road Tests
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- Uber Says It Will Leave Quebec Rather Than Face New Rules
By IAN AUSTEN - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The ride-hailing service said it would leave Montreal and the rest of Quebec province next month rather than abide by a new set of government regulations.
- Uber Racks Up Rides, Losses Amid Setbacks
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s scandal-plagued year apparently hasn’t deterred ridership, though the ride-hailing company is still reporting heavy financial losses.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Self-Driving Trucks May Be Closer Than They Appear
By CONOR DOUGHERTY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
With fewer cultural hurdles and more financial incentives than car owners, big-rig operators are charting the route to an autonomous future.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.