Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEXT LEVEL INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
Around the Web
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Insurers want to increase premiums by 30 percent or more
By Mark Moore - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Insurers are looking at increasing premiums by 30 percent or more next year as they try to sort out what the Trump administration and Congress will do with ObamaCare, according to a report. In Idaho, West Virginia, South Carolina, Iowa and Wyoming, big insurers are seeking to raise premiums by 30 percent or higher, the...
- The South Park Commons Fills a Hole in the Tech Landscape
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Bay Area tech scene has start-up incubators and hacker spaces. But what do you do when you want to figure out your next move?
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.