The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - NEWGEN, INC.
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Should companies relocate to the suburbs?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Dear John: You are partially right about the attractiveness of telecommuting. Companies have been fleeing Manhattan for decades, often for the benefit of the CEO and his/her commute. Just look around Connecticut, in Greenwich and particularly in Stamford. Fairfield County is home to plenty of Fortune 100 companies. One company, Boardroom, came in the late...
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- A Statue Stirs to Life in Washington Square Park
By MICHAEL WILSON - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
A man’s unusually small size, which invited the jeers of bullies in his youth, became a key to his role as a “living statue” in Greenwich Village.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Connecticut professor puts up lavish anti-Trump Halloween display
By Travis Fedschun - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Halloween is just a few weeks away, and one Connecticut homeowner has chosen to turn the display in his front yard into a political message knocking President Trump.