The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEWAGE SOFTWARE AND SOLUTIONS LLC
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Blockchain Offers Nonprofits a Software Solution for Accountability
By Marian Conway - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Blockchain software is a decentralized ledger that cannot be changed, can be viewed by anyone, and has entries that are verifiable and trustworthy.
- 19 Tennis Club Software Solutions That Save Time and Money
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
If you want to spend more time playing tennis and less time managing your club, tennis club software may be for you — here's everything you need to know about tennis club software, along with 17 options and how to evaluate between them.
- 9 Powerful PTA Software Solutions That Save Time and Money
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Monday Nov 6, 2017
If you're in the market for PTA software, here's a list of 9 great PTA software tools that will save you time, money, and engage your members better.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Oil and Money: Oil Firms Learn to Move an Ancient Product With New-Age Tech
By STANLEY REED - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
The industry often resisted introducing new technology in producing oil, but it is learning that it’s a path to saving big money.