Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NEW YORK ABAY ETHIOPIAN SPORTS CLUB INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Multiple People Have Been Shot At The Bronx-Lebanon Hospital In New York
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Multiple people were shot by what was once an active shooter at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital in New York.
- Top UFC contender manhandles Bronx native David Branch
By Associated Press - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
PITTSBURGH — No. 3 middleweight Luke Rockhold beat Bronx native David Branch with a flurry of strikes in the second round of a showdown between ranked fighters Saturday night, re-establishing himself as a top contender in the division. Rockhold (16-3) took Branch, who trains out of Brooklyn, to the ground in the second round and...