The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NEW WAVE DANCE YOUTH AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.