If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW TINA LI NAIL SALON INC
Around the Web
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Pedicure-gone-wrong lands bride-to-be in hospital
By Jackie Salo - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A Florida bride-to-be had to undergo emergency surgery following a trip to the nail salon. Tara Batista, of Tampa, blamed a pedicure for the serious infection that sent her to the hospital for a week and will impact her wedding. “It’s been a total nightmare,” Batista told news station WFTS. She claims she noticed signs...
- Crazed deer breaks through glass of hair salon
By Fox News - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Shoppers were left saying, “oh, deer,” when the four-legged animal smashed into a Missouri hair salon. The deer was caught on surveillance video crashing into Sports Clips Haircuts in Springfield. The salon posted the video on its Facebook page on Wednesday with the caption: “Our four-legged buddy in Missouri just couldn’t wait to treat himself...
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- ‘The gates of hell flew open’: Man gets life for killing 8 at hair salon
By Associated Press - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
SANTA ANA, Calif. — A California man who killed eight people at a hair salon in 2011 was sentenced to life without parole Friday in a courtroom packed with sobbing victims’ relatives, who shared vivid memories of their loved ones and wished the shooter a painful end in prison. Scott Dekraai, a 47-year-old former tugboat...
- Books of The Times: Tina Brown’s ‘Vanity Fair Diaries’ Recall a Glossier Time
By JENNIFER SENIOR - Monday Nov 13, 2017
Brown’s new book is an edited version of the diaries she kept while presiding over the high-powered magazine at a time when editors still had time and money to burn.