Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW TASTE OF CHINA QUEENS, INC.
Around the Web
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- China's Xi Approaches a New Term With a Souring Taste for Markets
Monday Oct 16, 2017
As a Communist Party congress opens, the pro-market talk from President Xi Jinping’s first term has faded as China’s priorities turn to economic intervention and supporting state companies.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- World Wrestling Entertainment gets toehold in China with streaming deal
By Wayne Ma - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is betting on China’s growing appetite for online video content—and its taste for melodrama.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.