In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 18, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW STOP ONE TACO HOUSE PLUS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Taco Bell and Lyft want to make your fast food dreams come true
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
IRVINE, Calif. — Taco Bell is testing a new service that allows users of the ride-sharing app Lyft to add a Taco Bell stop to their ride with the click of a button. The companies have announced “Taco Mode,” an option for Lyft app users. Taco Bell says Lyft users who select Taco Mode get...
- Lyft's new 'Taco Mode' feature will allow you to stop at Taco Bell on your way home
By Alyssa Pereira - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
A new Lyft rideshare feature will certainly appeal to late night riders craving their fourthmeal.
- Lyft drivers pissed about messy Taco Bell partnership
By Lia Eustachewich - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Lyft drivers are in Taco Hell. The ride-sharing company and Taco Bell have teamed up for “Taco Mode” – allowing for passengers in Orange County, California, to enjoy a “ride-thru” stop at their local Taco Bell between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. But Lyft drivers are fuming that the late-night double chalupa runs will leave...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.