The Philip Johnson-designed Bedford, New York house features 2,320 square feet of living space.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Jun 17, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW SPACE DESIGN, INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Bedford NY
Thursday May 4, 2017
- By Design: The Man Designing Spaces for the Instagram Age
By AMANDA FORTINI - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
With his love of brass, arches and color, Harry Nuriev creates environments that seem tailor-made for the social media aesthetic.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.