President Donald Trump and Sen. Bob Corker traded barbs in a series of tweets on Sunday morning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW LIFE SOCIAL ADULT DAY CARE CENTER INC.
Around the Web
- GOP Sen. Calls White House 'Adult Day Care Center'
By Daniella Silva and Frank Thorp V - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
- ‘Morning Joe:’ Scarborough Calls Trump’s NY Times Interview ‘William Faulkner on Acid’ (Video)
By Ashley Boucher, provided by
- Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s rambling, stream of consciousness interview with the New York Times sounds like “William Faulkner on acid.“I mean the sentences just keep going on, but they’re garbled and make absolutely no sense,” the host said, referring to the Nobel Prize laureate’s distinctive writing style.“Well, John McCain, obviously a giant in Washington, D.C., but he’s been a giant in American life for a very long time and he served his entire adult life for the American people,” Scarborough said.
- GOP Sen. Bob Corker Calls The White House An ‘Adult Day Care Center’ After Trump’s Latest Twitter Tantrum
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
After Trump trashed a GOP senator all morning on Twitter, Bob Corker fired back with the ultimate insult.
- Top Republican Senator calls White House an 'adult day care center'
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
U.S. Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., called the White House an 'Adult Day Center Center.'
- Trump slams Corker, who calls White House 'adult day care center'
By Joseph Weber - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
President Trump on Sunday ripped increasingly vocal critic Sen. Bob Corker, saying the Tennessee Republican gutlessly dropped his reelection bid after “begging for the Trump endorsement he never received.