A Jamaican woman chafes at the reality that expressing affection for her wife can lead to confrontations with her fellow immigrants in New York.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NEW LIFE CHRISTIAN LOVE FELLOWSHIP, INC.
Around the Web
- Modern Love: Who’s Allowed to Hold Hands?
By NICOLE DENNIS-BENN - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Unconditional Christian Love for Israel
Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Why do we find so little expression of unconditional love among Jews?
- Woodrow Wilson HistoryQuest Fellowship Expands, Names 2017 Class
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
The 2017 class of the program includes middle- and high-school teachers from Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania....
- How ‘Cloney’ Used Instagram & Celeb Love To Launch A Streetwear Brand
By Steve Bramucci - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Duke Christian George III proves that you don't need to be rich to launch a streetwear brand. Just a killer sense of what's cool.