Gov. Chris Christie said he and Democrats in the State Senate have been unable to reach an agreement with the Assembly speaker.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE FOR COMPREHENSIVE SPINE CARE, LLC
Around the Web
- New Jersey Eyes State Shutdown Over Budget Standoff
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
- At Senator Menendez’s Trial, Stakes Are High for Democrats
By SHANE GOLDMACHER - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
If Senator Robert Menendez, a Democrat, is convicted by early January, his replacement is likely to be a Republican, which could affect the health care bill.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.