A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - NEW ERA SERVICES INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- With Disney’s Move to Streaming, a New Era Begins
By BROOKS BARNES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Plans announced by the world’s largest media company to start two Netflix-style services instantly reverberated through the entertainment industry.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”