The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NEW BALTIMORE ANTIQUE MACHINERY AND AGRICULTURAL FESTIVAL, INC.
Around the Web
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Live Show in Baltimore!!!
By Kirsten Sanford - Wednesday Oct 5, 2016
Are you in or near the Baltimore, MD area? Will you be on Nov. 4th, 2016? Join us at the National Aquarium for a live TWIS broadcast in the Maryland STEM Festival opening ceremonies!
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Ground turkey recalled for possible metal shavings
By Fox News - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Nearly 40,000 pounds of ground turkey were recalled on Monday after officials discovered metal shavings in one of the packages. Prestage Foods, Inc. recalled the meat packages sold at supermarkets in nine states — including Connecticut, Florida, and New York — that were produced between Sept. 25 and 26, the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced...