The cable lobby’s conflicting arguments about net neutrality and broadband.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEUTRAL LAB LLC
Around the Web
- Broadband speeds have soared under net neutrality rules, cable lobby says
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- If FCC gets its way, we’ll lose a lot more than net neutrality
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Beyond no-blocking rules, Title II plays big role in overall consumer protection.
- FCC has no documentation of DDoS attack that hit net neutrality comments
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Records request denied because FCC made no "written documentation" of attack.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- FCC makes net neutrality commenters’ e-mail addresses public through API
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
E-mail addresses aren't required, though names and home addresses are.