Seven members of the West End company of the play will open the Broadway production next April.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NERDS BROADWAY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Cast named for Broadway’s ‘Harry Potter’ show
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- John Leguizamo’s ‘Latin History for Morons’ headed to Broadway
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
After playing Off Broadway earlier this year, the one-man show has lined up a limited Broadway run that begins previews Oct. 19 ahead of a Nov. 15 opening.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Lauren Ambrose could be Broadway’s next Eliza Doolittle
By Ian Mohr - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Broadway sources are buzzing that Lauren Ambrose is being cast as Eliza Doolittle in the revival of “My Fair Lady.”
- Jason Mraz is heading to Broadway
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The "I'm Yours" singer will make his Broadway debut starting Nov. 3.
- More details emerge about Bruce Springsteen’s Broadway debut
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Bruce Springsteen fans eagerly await ticket information for his gig this fall at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre. I know, because not a day goes by when I don’t hear from them. Sources say that Jujamcyn Theaters, which owns the Kerr, is getting a little nervous: The company passed on some plays to make room for...