Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jun 30, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEON COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
- Verizon Communications -- What to Watch
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc., the U.S.’s largest wireless carrier by subscribers, is scheduled to report second-quarter results before the market opens Thursday.