SAN FRANCISCO – A digital rights group based in San Francisco on Thursday criticized several internet companies for removing neo-Nazi groups from servers and services, saying the actions were “dangerous” and threatened free expression online. GoDaddy Inc, Alphabet’s Google, security firm Cloudflare and other technology companies moved this week to block hate groups after weekend...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEO TEK ENTERPRISES INC.
Around the Web
- US digital rights group slams tech firms for barring neo-Nazis
By Reuters - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: America Loves Plausible Deniability
By LINDY WEST - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Milo wasn’t really that bad, was he?
- Google Cancels Daily Stormer's Site Registration
Monday Aug 14, 2017
Google on Monday said it canceled the website-hosting registration for the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, hours after GoDaddy Inc. told the site it needed to find a new host.
- Op-Ed Contributor: Yard Rage: The Rand Paul Assault
By BOB MORRIS - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
What could it have been about? Oh, any number of things, a highly scientific analysis of feuding neighbors through history suggests.