In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
GREG LAWRENCE GENCO
32 MADISON STREET
FRANKLIN SQUARE, NEW YORK, 11010
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- How ‘The Deuce’ turned a quiet NYC neighborhood into porn-tastic Times Square
By Robert Rorke - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
How do you re-create one of the most famous neighborhoods in the world during its most infamous era? When you’re talking about Times Square in 1971, you have to look far and wide, especially now that the area is sanitized and sterilized (save for Elmos and desnudas). “The Deuce,” premiering Sunday on HBO, is a...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.