The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - NEB BRONX MEDICAL, P.C.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- For Gunman at Bronx Hospital, Fleeting Success and Persistent Strife
By LISA W. FODERARO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Henry Bello graduated from medical school, but struggled with arrests, bankruptcies and homelessness before opening fire in the Bronx, killing one and wounding six others.
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.