Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NCL (BAHAMAS) LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- The fleet and home ports of Norwegian Cruise Line, by the numbers
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
USA TODAY offers a comprehensive look at the Miami-based cruise company
- Listing of the Day: Bahamas
Friday Sep 1, 2017
This three-for-one beachfront compound, called the Ananda Estate, on the Bahamas' Eleuthera Island is your chance to make that dream come true.
- Deadly Hurricane Irma Takes Aim at Turks & Caicos, Bahamas
By Rehema Ellis and Adam Reiss and Erik Ortiz and Associated Press - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The Category 5 storm is expected to produce punishing storm surges of 15 to 20 feet across the Turks & Caicos and parts of the Bahamas.