Pope Francis will travel to Myanmar in late November for a visit likely to highlight struggles of the country’s embattled Muslim minority.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 26, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NAY MYANMAR TRAVEL INC.
Around the Web
- Pope Francis to Visit Myanmar and Bangladesh in November
Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Myanmar Leader Cancels U.N. Trip Amid Outcry Over Rohingya Slaughter
By RICK GLADSTONE and SOMINI SENGUPTA - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, the Nobel laureate exalted for defying tyranny, decided against traveling to the United Nations for the annual General Assembly.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.