The online retailer is a rarity: A start-up that has been profitable. But investors will have to decide if it can compete with the e-commerce behemoth.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2004
NYS DOS ID#
1246 SAINT PAULS STREET
BALDWIN, NEW YORK, 11510
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2004 - NAVALGA ECOMMERCE, INC.
Around the Web
- Stitch Fix Prepares an I.P.O. in the Shadow of Amazon
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Nov 17, 2017
- Wal-Mart Sales Rise as Retailer Dodges Industry Malaise
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s sales rose in the latest quarter, boosted by an e-commerce surge and strong grocery sales, a sign that the world’s largest retailer continues to brush off the malaise afflicting some competitors.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Malls Struggle to Compete with Online Shopping
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
The growth of e-commerce has hit retailers hard. In Elmira, N.Y., the local mall is struggling to find new tenants and attract shoppers. Video: Jeff Bush/WSJ. Photo: Mike Bradley for The Wall Street Journal
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Microsoft China Veteran Poached by JD.com in Cloud-Services Coup
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a blow to Microsoft Corp., a top cloud-computing executive in China has been hired by JD.com Inc., the e-commerce company that is ramping up its cloud-services business.