Research for a massive redox flow battery is underway.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NATURE'S ENERGY COMPANY, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- German energy company wants to build flow batteries in old natural gas caverns
By Megan Geuss - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Trump’s Anti-Nafta Stance Is on a Collision Course with Natural Gas
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS and AZAM AHMED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mexico’s economy and U.S. energy companies depend on free-flowing cross-border natural gas. Both are scrambling to avoid the chaotic disruption of a trade war.
- Danish Energy Company Is Turning the Page on Oil and Gas
Friday Sep 1, 2017
A company whose name stands for Danish Oil and Natural Gas is getting out of both businesses, part of a broader plan to cut its exposure to fossil fuels and produce energy primarily from renewable sources.
- Regulators suggest $7.5 billion coal gasifier facility give up, burn natural gas
By Megan Geuss - Monday Jun 26, 2017
After years of delays and cost overruns, Southern Company’s plant may be a bust.
- Chesapeake Energy to Sell $4 Billion in Assets
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Chesapeake plans to sell assets in three transactions totaling more than $4 billion in cash, as the natural-gas company struggles against mounting debt. Daniel Gilbert reports on Markets Hub. Photo: Bloomberg.
- Cuomo's Natural Gas Blockade
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
New York’s Governor is raising energy costs for millions of Americans.