A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NATURALLY YOU PAGEANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Heartbreaking truths emerge at beauty pageant for America’s female vets
By Johnny Oleksinski - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Meet the real Miss Americas. Since 2012, a pageant featuring women of the armed forces has been held in Las Vegas to bring awareness to the plight of homeless female veterans. Called Ms. Veteran America, it has everything you’d expect from such a contest: gorgeous gowns, special talents and personal interviews. But what sets this...
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.