Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NATIONAL USA, INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- 2 research jets will fly eclipse path to capture best images of sun's corona
By KUSA-TV - By KUSA-TV - Friday Aug 18, 2017
The idea is to snap pictures of the eclipse during totality and observe the sun’s outer atmosphere, also known as the corona.
- Reno man mauled by police dog to get $17,500 settlement
By Reno Gazette-Journal - By Reno Gazette-Journal - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
The suspected claimed deputies used excessive force and violated his civil rights by siccing a K-9 on him as he knelt with his hands on his head.
- Corona is the New King of Beers
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Constellation Brands, the U.S. distributor of Corona and Modelo, reported a 13% jump in beer sales in the summer months
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."