With the tech industry’s increasing dominance, Jason Calacanis, a tech investor, offers a radical guide for prospering: betting on more of it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NASEEBAK WEALTH SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- State of the Art: When Tech Disrupts Wealth and Stability, ‘Angels’ May Be Solution
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Stellar Labs Raises $26.3 Million Series A Funding
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Silicon Valley technology company Stellar Labs, Inc. ("Stellar") has raised $26.3 million in Series A equity financing from Global Jet Capital (a leading provider of corporate aircraft financing solutions capitalized by The Carlyle Group,...
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- China’s $800 Billion Sovereign Wealth Fund Seeks More U.S. Access
By SUI-LEE WEE - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The China Investment Corporation said that the United States was impeding direct investment, but American lawmakers have urged greater scrutiny of Chinese deals.
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- Listing of the day: Water Mill, NY
Monday May 1, 2017
This Hamptons landmark home comes with a wealth of history and intrigue behind it.