For a summer exhibition titled “99 Cents or Less,” the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit has begun to resemble a dollar shop.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NASAR 99 CENTS AND CONVENIENCE STORE INC
Around the Web
- In Detroit, Artists Explore the Riches of the 99-Cent Store
By CHRIS HAMPTON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Olive Garden says $1 price hike on soup drove away customers
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. says traffic suffered after the chain raised the price on a popular meal deal during the fiscal first quarter. Darden reported a year-over-year sales increase to $1.94 billion from $1.71 billion in 2016. Adjusted earnings per share were 99 cents. Both results were in line with the FactSet consensus...
- Burglars ram stolen truck into Louisiana convenience store in ATM heist
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.