Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NALINA MOSES ARCHITECT P.L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
- New Book About Woody Allen Alleges Abusive Parenting by Mia Farrow
By SOPAN DEB - Friday Sep 29, 2017
In the book, Moses Farrow asserts that Ms. Farrow coached her daughter, Dylan Farrow, in accusing Mr. Allen of sexual abuse.
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Elizabeth Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- Fake Architect Sentenced In ‘Vandelay Industries’ Investigation
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
If someone is a successful architect, people assume that he or she actually is an architect. Yet a man in upstate New York who drew up renderings of over 100 buildings and received hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments for designing commercial and residential buildings has been charged with pretending to be an architect for more than half a …
- Broadway’s Comic Chameleon Writes a Heartfelt New Tune
By JESSE GREEN - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Known for brassy musicals like “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,” David Yazbek is also a dark solo act. Now, with “The Band’s Visit,” his different personas come together.