State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NAK WON CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Why I'm Not Bidding for Amazon's HQ
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
San Jose won’t offer subsidies for favored corporations, which are a bad deal for city taxpayers.
- Economic Scene: The Tax Reform America Needs (and Probably Won’t Get)
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The U.S. tax system raises little money relative to other advanced nations, yet distorts saving and investment decisions, encouraging trickery.
- Some Services Companies Won't Get 'Pass-Through' Tax Rate
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Tuesday the GOP’s tax-overhaul proposal would seek to exclude some services companies from enjoying a new lower rate on businesses that don’t pay corporate taxes.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Roz Chast Is New Yorkier Than You
By JOHN LELAND - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The New Yorker cartoonist speaks for all the neurotic, phobic city dwellers. Even if she lives in the suburbs now.