It’s not easy to shock Maury Povich. But Ari Nagel, the Brooklyn-based sperm donor extraordinaire better known as “The Sperminator,” managed to do just that on the “Maury” show on Tuesday. Specifically, the talk show host was impressed by Nagel’s sky-high sperm count: 450 million swimmers per milliliter as of July. (Normal sperm densities range...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 20, 1987)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 1916
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1956 - NAGEL, INC.
1916 - HUGO NAGEL, INC.
Around the Web
- Woman asks ‘Sperminator’ for help conceiving on ‘Maury’
By Doree Lewak - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.