Archaeologists say humans lived above the clouds in the Andes mountains at least 7,000 years ago
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NADEZDHA EXPRESS USA
Around the Web
- Life above the clouds in the Andes, 7,000 years ago
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Moore, Wyss Foundations Award $15 Million to Andes Amazon Fund
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The funds will support re-granting efforts to conservation organizations in the Andean Amazon headwaters region of Colombia, Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador....
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- South Carolina medical student dies while hiking in Peru
By USA TODAY College - By USA TODAY College - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Seth Thomas was on a medical mission trip to Peru when he lost his life.
- The Perlan Project's Glider Aims for New Heights in Argentina Testing (Video)
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The aircraft will ride 'stratospheric mountain waves' high above the Argentine Andes.
- The Awesome Incan Ritual That Still Spooks Travelers
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Every June, descendants of the Incas build a 100-foot bridge high in the Peruvian Andes made of nothing but grass. Cross if you dare.