The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 29, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 08, 2000
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2000 - N L EFFRON LTD.
Around the Web
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- N.Y. Company Accused of Running Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The CFTC has accused New York company Gelfman Blueprint of operating a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in the regulator’s first fraud-related action involving the cryptocurrency.
- P.R. Gov. Says N.Y., Fla. Aid 'Critical' After Whitefish Deal Sunk
By Gabe Gutierrez and Daniella Silva - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Gov. Rosselló said "mutual aid agreements" with the states of New York and Florida "are going to be critical" in ongoing efforts to restore power to the island.
- Trump Threatens N.F.L. and Attacks Jemele Hill
By PETER BAKER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
In early Twitter posts, the president said Congress should eliminate a law allowing the N.F.L.’s central office to avoid paying taxes and said ESPN ratings have “tanked.”
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.