The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - N. J. CONNER PROPERTIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Op-Ed Contributor: Yard Rage: The Rand Paul Assault
By BOB MORRIS - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
What could it have been about? Oh, any number of things, a highly scientific analysis of feuding neighbors through history suggests.