A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - N & N HUNTINGTON PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Critic’s Notebook: Two Operas With Nothing in Common, Except Exhausted Women
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
“Thaïs” at the Met and “The Mother of Us All” in Hudson, N.Y., are unlikely partners in reflecting the difficult realities of female lives.
- Celebrating Women’s Rights, ‘That Most American of Operas’
By RYAN EBRIGHT - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Gertrude Stein and Virgil Thomson’s “The Mother of Us All,” a fanciful opera about Susan B. Anthony, will be staged at a Hudson, N.Y., hall where Anthony spoke.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017