A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MYRTLE AVENUE FLORIST INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Crepe Myrtle Alternatives: What Is A Good Substitute For A Crepe Myrtle Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Crepe Myrtle Pest Control: Treating Pests On Crepe Myrtle Trees
By Kristi Waterworth - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- 2017 AFL Rosters: Glendale Desert Dogs
By Ben Badler - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Boomer Esiason signs on to promote electric grill
By Claire Atkinson - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Just as pro football camps open up to condition the players for the upcoming season, advertisers are also drafting their pitch persons. Our spies say former NY Jets quarterback and current WFAN radio host Boomer Esiason has been on many Madison Avenue top-pick lists. The sports broadcaster just signed with Johnsonville to help promote the...