Georgia fashion designer Mychael Knight, who was a finalist on the popular competition show "Project Runway," has died. He was 39.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MYCHAEL A. FLINT MEMORIAL FUND, INC.
Around the Web
- Mychael Knight, 'Project Runway' Fashion Designer, Dies at 39
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
- Google Critic Ousted From Think Tank Funded by the Tech Giant
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
After a scholar from the New America Foundation praised a large fine levied on Google, he and his unit were pushed out.
- Delta Air Lines Refunds Ann Coulter $30 After Twitter Complaints
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The conservative commentator posted a barrage of criticism about Delta Air Lines on Twitter. Delta responded that her actions were “unnecessary and unacceptable.”
- A Study Finds That The Lead Levels In Flint’s Water Led To Fetal Deaths And Lowered Female Fertility
By davidmatthews - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
According to a new study, pregnancy rates dropped and fetal death rates spiked as a result of the Flint Water Crisis.
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.