Why the government seems paralyzed in the face of the power and influence of companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MYBABY INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: Can Washington Stop Big Tech Companies? Don’t Bet on It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Internet Giants Face New Political Resistance in Washington
By CECILIA KANG - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Facebook, Google and Amazon are coming under increasing pressure by regulators concerned about their growing power.
- What Worries? Big Tech Companies Post Glowing Quarterly Profits
By NICK WINGFIELD and DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Some are heading to Washington to explain their role in the 2016 election. Others are facing regulatory scrutiny. Consumers don’t seem to care.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."