A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Oct 26, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2008
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2008 - MY TV INTERNATIONAL INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- The Culture Caught Up With Spike Lee — Now What?
By THOMAS CHATTERTON WILLIAMS - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
After more than three decades as a provocateur, the filmmaker has returned to the movie that made him famous.
- Sex, Drugs and Crime in the Gritty Drama ‘Babylon Berlin’
By SIOBHÁN DOWLING - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Germany’s new television thriller, set during the chaotic, vibrant democracy that preceded the Nazi years, is poised to be an international hit.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.