Brian Austin Green has no problem saying yes to the dress, even if that dress is on his four-year-old son.“Beverly Hills, 90210” alum recently sat down with TMZ alum Dax Holt to discuss, among other things, the criticism he’s encountered for allowing his son Noah to wear a dress.“My son, you know, he’s four. And I’ve heard from some people that they don’t agree with him wearing dresses. To them I say, ‘I don’t care,'” Green said of Noah, his eldest son with actress Megan Fox. “He’s four, and if he wants to wear it, then he wears it. And it’s dresses or goggles or, you know, slippers, whatever.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MY DRESS COLLECTION INC
Around the Web
- Brian Austin Green Defends His Dress-Wearing Son: ‘He’s Not Harming Anyone’ (Video)
By Tim Kenneally, provided by
- Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Daring to bare shoulders: Debate on dress code for female Hill reporters heats up
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.