The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MY COUNTRY CARD INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Gary Sanchez gets playoff backing after ugly night
By Dan Martin - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Joe Girardi left little doubt that Gary Sanchez will catch the wild card game Tuesday against the Twins if the Yankees don’t catch the Red Sox in the AL East. “This is my catcher,” Girardi said of Sanchez before a game Friday against Toronto in The Bronx. Sanchez has struggled with his defense. He leads...
- How Is President Trump’s Business Doing? Check the Electoral College
By ERIC LIPTON, BEN PROTESS and ANDREW W. LEHREN - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The red-blue political divide is not only informing the president’s policies, it is influencing the bottom line of the family-run Trump Organization.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.