Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MY CHILD'S THERAPIST, INC.
Around the Web
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- This Chatbot Therapist Is Goofy But Helpful
By Nick Douglas - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
I’m very bad at processing my feelings alone. If I don’t want to spiral into anxiety, I need to process with a conversation partner: my wife, my friends, my therapist. But what do I do with all the bullshit little feelings that aren’t worth draining someone else’s time? I’m excited to try offloading this emotional…
- In Angelina Jolie’s New Movie, a Child’s-Eye View of War
By BEN KENIGSBERG - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
“First They Killed My Father” depicts life under the Khmer Rouge in a film taken from Loung Ung’s memoir.
- A Survival Guide for Parents Now That Your Child Is Off to College
Monday Sep 11, 2017
A family therapist offers advice on navigating the range of emotions parents of college freshmen can feel that first fall, writes Elizabeth Bernstein in ‘Bonds: On Relationships.’
- Angelina Jolie Revisits A Child’s Cambodian Nightmare With ‘First They Killed My Father’
By Keith Phipps - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
For her fourth film as a director, Angelina Jolie has adopted a memoir of a child's nightmarish experiences under the Khmer Rouge.
- Time on a therapist’s couch yields persistent personality changes
By Cathleen O'Grady - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The biggest improvements are to neuroticism and extraversion.