“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MY ART BELONGS TO YOU LLC
2013 - MY ART BELONGS TO ME LLC
Around the Web
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Modern Love: My Body Doesn’t Belong to You
By HEATHER BURTMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A young woman who finds herself being catcalled, followed and grabbed at wonders why some men seem to think a female body is public property.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Jennifer Lawrence’s New Vogue Cover: a John Currin Painting
By PETER LIBBEY - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The actress will appear on four different versions of the cover for the September issue.
- The Food Issue: When You’re the Bad Guest
By AKHIL SHARMA - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
I was too miserable to be polite, even to my hosts.
- 10 #NPCOMM Experiments Everyone Should Try – What Belongs on List?
By Kivi Leroux Miller - Wednesday May 31, 2017
I am a big fan of experimenting with your marketing and fundraising communications. I think that’s how you learn what works best and how you make progress, step by step, test by test. In my next book, I want to include a list of 10 experiments that every nonprofit should try with its communications. For […]