The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MUTATION VENTURES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- What if Sex Is Just a Garbage Dump for Genetic Mutations?
By Veronique Greenwood - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Sex might help natural selection purge excessive mistakes from our genes.
- New DNA Test Detects Mutations in Urine of Bladder Cancer Patients Over a Decade Before Diagnosis
Tuesday May 30, 2017
For diagnosis 1 year after sample collection, the test detected mutations in 90% of patients.
- In Breakthrough, Scientists Edit a Dangerous Mutation From Genes in Human Embryos
By PAM BELLUCK - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Researchers have found a way to reliably remove disease-causing mutations from human embryos, an achievement sure to renew concerns over so-called designer babies.