Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1908 BATH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11214
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MUNDOS BARBER SHOP CORP.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Yahdon Israel, of #LiterarySwag, Spends His Sundays
By ANNIE CORREAL - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Recently named the editor in chief of Brooklyn Magazine, Mr. Israel shops, reads books by and about women, and mixes himself a special cocktail.
- Why is New York Full of Empty Stores?
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
All these dead spaces hurt, and neighborhoods have a right to protect themselves.
- A Bold Barracuda That's All Muscle
Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
The owner of an Indiana barber shop believes his 1970 Plymouth is the first Hemi Cuda ever built.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.