Ms. Windsor’s case struck down the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013 and granted same-sex married couples federal recognition for the first time.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MS. PIPE, LLC
Around the Web
- Edith Windsor, Whose Same-Sex Marriage Fight Led to Landmark Ruling, Dies at 88
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- People hurt in cosmetics factory explosions, fire tops 125
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
NEW WINDSOR, N.Y. (AP) — As the number of people reporting injuries from deadly explosions at a cosmetics factory jumped to more than 125, investigators on Tuesday tried to determine what caused the blasts at a plant with a checkered history that includes fines for safety violations earlier this year and a fatal workplace shooting 12 years ago.Orange County fire investigators were looking for clues to what touched off two explosions about 25 minutes apart Monday morning at Verla International in the town of New Windsor, 55 miles (88 kilometers) north of New York City.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Edith Windsor, plaintiff in landmark gay marriage case, dies at 88
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017