By backing out of international commitments, he is ceding the future to the powers he claims to be protecting Americans from.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MR. Q INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- Under Mr. Trump, America Surrenders
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Going Around Trump, Governors Embark on Their Own Diplomatic Missions
By ALEXANDER BURNS - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Leadership at the state level has taken on an increasingly global dimension amid worries that Mr. Trump is abandoning the typical priorities of the government.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.