Shares in Chinese home builders have been on a tear this year. Investors would be wise to stick to those with better foundations.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MR PROPERTY BUILDERS LLLC
Around the Web
- Time for a Rethink on Chinese Property Stocks
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ Is Finally Being Released… For Free
By Caleb Reading - Friday Sep 22, 2017
This film just can't get a break. It's almost like... cursed or something.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Houston’s Unsinkable Housing Market Undaunted by Storm
By ANNIE CORREAL and CONOR DOUGHERTY - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Most buyers are keeping deals on track, builders are expected to barrel ahead, and owners of elevated homes may find their properties more valuable.
- How Fabien Baron, Art Director, Spends His Sundays
By ALIX STRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Whether it’s taking photos of cloud formations or building sand castles with his daughter, Mr. Baron spends his day on a beach in Bridgehampton, N.Y.