Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MR. APPLIANCE INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Apple Postpones Release of HomePod Speaker
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Apple had said its HomePod speaker, a response to Amazon’s Echo, would debut this year. Now it won’t be released till early next year.
- Mr. Trump Casts a Shadow Over the AT&T-Time Warner Deal
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
He politicizes everything he touches, so unless his appointees act with utmost integrity they will be tainted as his henchmen.
- How Fabien Baron, Art Director, Spends His Sundays
By ALIX STRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Whether it’s taking photos of cloud formations or building sand castles with his daughter, Mr. Baron spends his day on a beach in Bridgehampton, N.Y.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.